Wednesday 12 October 2016

The first one

Welcome to my blog, having recently got back into photography after 20+ years away from it I still have a lot to learn. Landscape photography is my favourite, but more recently enjoying butterflies and birds. 
I have taken many images like this but now I want one with the bird diving or with a fish in it's mouth, but it may have to wait as I just don't have the patience to sit in a hide for long, plus I enjoy walking around a lot more than just sitting.



These blogs are not really in any sort of date order, well not yet, I will post a few more blogs and then hopefully very soon I will start writing proper blogs with my photography exploits, if I make any mistakes with identifications of any sort then please feel free to contact me and let me know.

My patch is mainly around Kidderminster, ie, Spennells, Stone, Shenstone, occasionally Cookley, Wolverley and Hurcott, but of course I will also be blogging about other local areas.
That's just about it for my first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment