Monday 7 November 2016

This is from last night, with some nice light in the sky I thought I would pop up to Kidderminster Severn Valley Station.
Seems there had been an accident somewhere, this had in return delayed all the trains, so I had to wait a while before I saw any action and the first bit of action I saw was the rain!
Good job I had a brolly with me, anyway the light had gone, well for any moving trains it had gone, so I decided to hang on and try for a portrait.
This is the LMS Hughes Crab waiting to leave, it was the last train of the day.


One more shot of any note and this was on the platform, I knew the light was okay, downside is that with the above photo the breeze was blowing the wrong way, never mind I shall be trying again.


Steamed up in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment