Sunday 22 January 2017

Hartlebury Common

20th January

My first shot on this frosty morning was about 100 yards from home, never left till 10.30, had to stop and take this one with the sun streaming through the trees.


From here I drove off to Hartlebury Common, wanted to try and get some abstract photos for a themed competition.
This first one was with my camera phone with a macro attachment, not a bad little lens but on the phone has little depth of field, but hey ho for the money.


 this next one was with my canon bridge camera.


 Then I spotted this squirrel perched up in a tree.


A robin tweeting away


and finally a few water droplets


Was bitterly cold and as I have been struggling of late with a cold that just didn't want to go away I wasn't out long.

No comments:

Post a Comment